Looking to grow your experience in a great company that is truly employee-centric? Here’s the opportunity to work with a great team with excellent growth potential! ATUM is looking for a new member for our Gene Synthesis Production and Mammalian Purification team.
ATUM is the leading bioengineering solutions provider, offering an integrated pipeline of solutions including gene design, optimization and synthesis, expression vectors, and platforms for protein and strain engineering. ATUM explores novel applications for synthetic genes and the synergy between efficient gene design and protein optimization technologies. ATUM’s tools and solutions are fueling the transformation of biology from a discovery science to an engineering discipline. For more information about us visit www.atum.bio.
This entry-level position is within our production group. The work includes following standard operating procedures for using automated liquid handling stations, interfacing with our in-house database, providing support in various lab functions including PCR, making agarose gels, growing culture from stock, organizing/purging storage plates, and interacting with our bioinformatics department.
…we want to talk to you!
- Have demonstrated skills in molecular biology, particularly in the areas of PCR and cloning.
- Are hands-on
- Possess excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Love to work in a team environment
- Have a demonstrated ability to contribute intellectually to projects
- Are able to complete projects under strict deadlines
- And are comfortable working in a fast-paced setting while retaining impeccable organizational skills
If you also have experience with automated liquid handling stations, basic programming, DNA synthesis platforms or mammalian protein purification, that's a plus!
Bachelor's degree in Biology or related field with molecular biology/ biotechnology experience.
- Be part of the next gen bio-tech revolution - Quantitative Biology
- Learn new concepts and experiment with new technologies
- Free catered lunch (everyday)
- Excellent benefit package, PTO, Holidays, and more!
- 401(k) & Safe Harbor plan
We encourage qualified veterans to apply.
Phone calls not accepted.