ATUM is looking for a life sciences professional looking to grow within the project management field. In this position, you will apply your expertise to act as a conduit/bridge between the customer, internal experts and production facility to ensure that customer projects are delivered to meet (and exceed!) expectations and timelines.
ATUM is the leading bioengineering solutions provider, offering an integrated pipeline of solutions including gene design, optimization and synthesis, expression vectors, and platforms for protein and strain engineering as well as cell line development and master cell banking. From building the industry’s leading antibody libraries to developing enzymes for commercial drug and biofuel manufacture, our products and services support breakthroughs across the life sciences. Every day ATUM delivers DNA, proteins and cells that transform biology from a discovery science to an engineering discipline, improving the way people research, create and live. For more information about us visit www.atum.bio (Formerly DNA2.0)
- Track and update project timelines
- Manage shipments, deliverables and documentation
- Record meeting minutes and distribute internally and to clients
- Making sure projects are flowing through the lab on the timeline promised to the customer
- Communicating issues with projects to the lead PM's
- Provide daily and weekly updates to lead PM's of the projects in the lab
- Coordinate with all necessary resources for flawless execution of all managed projects
- Work with internal team to continuously improve project flow and performance
- Create and maintain project documentation
Requires a Bachelor's degree in the field of life sciences, plus 1-2 years of life science industry experience that includes successfully managing interdepartmental or customer projects. Scientific training or experience must ideally include:
- Wet lab experience (cell line development preferred)
- Has experience managing projects
The ideal candidate has a background in Biology/Life Sciences, is eager to learn, help, takes initiative, and is detail-oriented.
- Be part of the next gen bio-tech revolution: Quantitative Biology
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Free catered lunch (M-F)
- Great benefits package, PTO, Holidays, and more!
- 401(k) & Safe Harbor plan
We encourage qualified veterans to apply.
Phone calls not accepted.