Discover the vector that gives the best protein expression levels for your gene. Choose from three pre-selected panels: promoters, solubility tags or secretion signals; or create your own custom panel. ATUM will clone and panel test your gene for expression levels to identify the best vector.
- Test your construct in any bacterial vector panel – Promoters, Solubility Tags, or Secretion Signals
- Cost – Expression Panel Testing ($395/construct, 10% discount for testing an entire panel), in addition to regular gene synthesis and vector panel costs
- Contact email@example.com for ordering information
Case Study: Promoter Panel Results
*DasherGFP measured fluorescence is lower with T7 and rham expressed GFP, indicating that a fraction of total protein is incompletely folded protein.
Case Study: Solubility Tag Panel Results
Case Study: Secretion Signal Panel Results
- ATUM Expression Data Report
- SDS-PAGE results for total and soluble protein fractions
- Semi-quantitative Western* results (optional for genes with His or Flag tag)
- Growth and induction protocols
Terms & Conditions
- Expression panel tests are available for bacterial vector panels with a volume discount. Cost for expression testing is $395.00 USD per construct per vector with a 10% discount off the total testing cost. Discount does not apply to regular gene synthesis or cloning fees.
- Prices are per construct (gene) and are in addition to regular gene synthesis and cloning fees.
- * There is an additional $50 USD fee per gene for Western Blot service.
- Listed prices are for genes <3kb in length. Please consult with our Expression Specialists to determine specific pricing for genes longer than 3kb.
- Expression Test services must be placed at time of order for each gene.
- Expression Standard is >5µg/ml E. coli culture under standard conditions (5.0 OD600 culture in our expression conditions) in the ATUM laboratory (detectable via SDS-PAGE and/or Western).
- ATUM will provide electronic gel image and protocols for expression to the customer.
- ATUM does not guarantee protein solubility.
- ATUM does not guarantee the ability of customers, researchers or external labs to produce similar expression levels.
- ATUM reserves the right to decline Expression Test orders.